1:30 to 3:00 PM, Sunday, April 24, 2022
Location: Camp Jubilee in Shirley
Our annual spring AGM will take place on April 24, from 1:30 to 3:00 PM at Camp Jubilee (located at 9548 West Coast Road, at the base of the Kirby Creek hill and just before the Shirley Community Hall).
Our guest speaker will be Susan Zedel from Camp Jubilee talking about our hidden gem in the region. Please note that we’ll be using the accessible picnic shelter at the camp, so the AGM will be rain or shine, but that will mean all attendees will need to take a lovely stroll from the parking lot along a trail for about 200’ or so. Washrooms are near the parking area, so you may want to use them before proceeding to the meeting site.
Here is a pdf of all AGM-related documents (pdf).
1. Introductions and Announcements – Agenda Approval
2. Approval of the Minutes of 2021 OPSRRA Annual General Meeting
3. Board Report
– Update on Activities – President
– Treasurer/Financial – 2021-22 Budget
4. Election of Officers
– Report of the Nominations Committee
– Elections for the Board (Mike Hicks presiding)
5. Guest Panelist Susan Zedel: Camp Jubilee’s History and Natural Knowledge
6. CRD Update – Mike Hicks
7. Membership Forum